日曜日, 10月 08, 2006

Assinment 1 : movie "Nihon Chinbotsu"




I watched movie "Nihon Cinbotsu" during summer vacation. The story was that Japan will collapse by earthquake, eruption, and tidal wave. So many people escape Japan and someone help Japanese crisis.

The hero was Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, and heroine was Kou shibasaki. The hero was resercher of ocean institute. He tried to stop earthquake. The heroine was member of rescue party. She helped people who can't run away. They loved each other, but finally the hero died to drop a bomb into the Japanese trench.

It was very afraid story for us. If the disaster occer here, I think lot's of people willbe panic, and can't alive. The movie tell us people's bond and affection.

3 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

good use of paragraphs!

Tomoko さんのコメント...

I don't watch it, but I'm interested. I like Kou Shibasaki (@^_^@)

匿名 さんのコメント...

I saw this movie and impressed with it. After I saw it, I dreamt of "Nihon Chinbotsu" and made me sad, but I like it.