日曜日, 10月 15, 2006

Essay 2 About Kumamoto




Kumamoto has beautiful nature. Aso is surrounded by trees and Japanese pampas grasses now. Mt. Aso is active volcano. Steam and some gas erupt from crater. We can feel earth heartbeat. The sightseeing is very nice. You can watch some town under your view. Especcially, the sunset is beautiful!


There are many animals near here. People browse cow there. If you drive to Aso, you can see many cow in the hillside. There are some horse riding places. Kusasenri is a popular spot that you can ride horse and watching mountains. Only you see, highland spread there.


Cows give us fresh milk. You can try milking in some farms. Jersey cow is a most popular cow. People make ice cream from the milk. It taste very good! And then, cheese, butter, and other food made from their milk. If you go to Aso, you should try them.

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I like visiting Aso in summer because there are many green trees. It makes me happy. I want to eat flesh ice-cream cone in Aso!!!

Tomoko さんのコメント...

Well done!

ma-chan さんのコメント...

Hello!!
My namy is Mariko.
Nice to meet you!!

I like Aso,because ice-cream cone is delicious and change of pace!!

Rick さんのコメント...

I didn't know that we can try milking in Aso. Where can we do that?